Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal
Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION: Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal sells wholesale to the trade only. By placing and order, you are stating that you are an owner or representative of a valid retail business and that you are making tax-exempt purchases for resale.
- MINIMUM ORDER: Minimum opening order is $1000 USD. Minimum re-order is $500 USD. Orders may be faxed in at 214-745-1288 or emailed in to email@example.com . Many things are made to order and a 50% deposit will be charged before work begins on your order. Custom orders that are in production cannot be cancelled.
- PAYMENTS: All first orders are credit card only. Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal will not ship any order COD. By providing a creditcard number and expiration date & CCV, you are authorizing Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal to charge the credit card at the time an order or backorder ships. DESIGN LEGACY BY KELLY O’NEAL CHARGES CREDIT CARDS AT TIME OF SHIPMENT. Credit terms are subject to approval from an outside credit agency. Allow six weeks from date of submission for open account terms, if granted. Delinquent accounts automatically revert back to pre-paid only. Returned checks incur a $45 bank fee.
- SHIPPING: Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal utilizes common freight carrier, UPS Ground, UPS Freight and/or FedEx. All shipping charges are F.O.B. Dallas, Texas. Shipping charges are estimated at 15% of invoice amount for domestic clients. However, shipping charges can vary, and Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal reserves the right to calculate reasonable shipping charges for exceptions. International shipments may require additional fees. You agree to count all packages and sign for the exact number of packages received. If your company refuses a shipment, it is agreed that you are responsible for all related shipping and return shipping charges incurred. Returned shipments may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Make certain the address you supply to Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal is 100% accurate!
- FREIGHT SHIPMENTS: UPS Freight shipments are pre-paid. Shipments made by common carrier are billed third party. You must inspect all freight shipments, and note any damages on the delivery receipt, before signing. Fright damage claims will not be honored by the carrier unless documented on the delivery receipt.
- DAMAGE CLAIMS: Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal makes every effort to pack only first quality merchandise with carrier approved materials and insures all ground shipments. Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal is not responsible for damage in transit. If your merchandise is damaged in transit, you agree to contact the shipping carrier and Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal directly WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE. You also agree to SAVE ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING MATERIALS AND PRODUCT. Upon valid inspection by the carrier, Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal will contact you to resolve the problem. Freight damages must be noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery, before the carrier leaves the site, and before signing for the shipment. If damages are not noted on delivery receipt the carrier will not honor any damage claim.
- RETURNS/DEFECTS: Any claim for defective merchandise or missing items must be reported to Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 214-748-1288 WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ORDER. Please be sure to include photos of the damaged or defective item. Failure to report within three days will negate your claim. Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal does not accept return on first quality wholesale merchandise for any reason. Any and all returns must be approved.
- BACKORDERS: Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal honors all backorders. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR BACKORDER, YOU MUST CANCEL IT IN WRITING VIA FAX OR EMAIL BEFORE IT SHIPS. BACKORDERS SHIP WITHOUT NOTICE. Marking an entire order “ship complete” is not an effective way to order from a wholesale company and may delay your order indefinitely.
- PRICING: Prices are subject to change without notice. Availability of all items ordered is not guaranteed.